Building of simple appearance, of Neoclassical style built in the middle of the XVIII century. Building with central patio, around its portals are located galleries or rooms, the ceiling of the first floor is made of wood and the second floor is remodeled by a wedge vault. The whole façade is veneered in quarry and in its corners there are round pilasters finished in points, at the ends some eels carved in quarry on the basement. Built by mandate of Pbro. José Manuel Flores, who is credited with great wealth and part of his capital, used it to carry out works and help the unprotected of this city. After having used it as a home and at his death the building was inherited to the clergy, and in 1887 they founded the Sanctuary School, recognized for its high academic level, specializing in languages and languages such as Greek, Latin and French, starting with 100 students. In May 1915, in full revolutionary movement, the federal government took it as its own and became an Official School for many years and at the same time began to serve as a Municipal Palace.